BY SOFO ARCHON
Pythagoras’s wisdom is unbounded and eternal. Here I have collected a few yet very significant sayings of Pythagoras that everyone seeking wisdom should keep in mind.
- “A thought is an idea in transit.”
- “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression.”
- “Reason is immortal, all else mortal.”
- “Observe justice in your actions and in your words.”
- “Do not say a little in many words but a great deal in a few.”
- “As long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other.”
- “No man is free who cannot control himself.”
- “Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life.”
- “Anger begins in folly and ends in repentance.”
- “Do not talk a little on many subjects, but much on a few.”
- “Do nothing evil, neither in the presence of other, nor privately.”
- “Choose rather to be strong of soul than strong of body.”
- “Virtue is harmony.”
If you value what I do, please support my work with a donation.
Did You Like This Post?
JOIN OVER 402,178 READERS: