BY SOFO ARCHON
Life is an awesome journey, but sometimes it can get quite hard.
Below I have collected some powerful quotes that will motivate yourself to keep going no matter the adversities you might encounter on your path.
1. “Keep on going and chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down.” ~Charles F. Kettering
2. “The best way out is always through.” ~Robert Frost
3. “Big shots are only little shots who kept shooting.” ~Christopher Morley
4. “Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.” ~Carlos Castaneda
5. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom. The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.” ~Jim Rohn
6. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” ~Dale Carnegie
7. “You must be the person you have never had the courage to be. Gradually, you will discover that you are that person, but until you can see this clearly, you must pretend and invent.” ~Paulo Coelho
8. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.” ~Unknown
9. “Don’t be discouraged. It is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.” ~Unknown
10. “You don’t drown by falling in the water, you drown by staying there. ~Robert Jordan
11. “The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running.” ~Unknown
12. “What do you want: The pain of staying where you are, or the pain of growth?” ~Judith Hanson Lasater
13. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ~Dale Carnegie
15. “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” ~Unknown
16. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” ~Thomas Edison
17. “Sometimes it takes a good fall to know where you really stand.” ~Hayley Williams
18. “If something is important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, an excuse.” ~Unknown
If you appreciate what you read here, consider supporting my work.
Did you like this post?
Every week I send out a newsletter (or two) with mind-expanding articles for readers. Subscribe to get them delivered right to your inbox for FREE! Your information is protected and I never spam.