BY SOFO ARCHON
“If my art has nothing to do with people’s pain and sorrow, what is ‘art’ for?”
By using the medium of art, Italian illustrator Marco Melgrati is depicting his observations about the modern culture we live in, and, as you’re going to see, the result is quite depressing. The only question is when we’re going to collectively wake up and change the way we’re living for the benefit of ourselves and the planet in general.
1) SOCIAL MEDIA NARCISSISM
2) LOVE YOUR ENEMIES
3) DO YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS BY USING LOGIC OR INSTINCT?
4) SELF MADE
5) THE DEATH OF PRIVACY
6) USE IT BETTER
7) THROUGH LOVE
8) WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA?
10) PAY ATTENTION
11) OPINION LEADER AND INFLUENCERS
12) FINANCIAL POWER AND POLITICS
13) IT’S TIME TO QUIT YOUR JOB
14) WAR IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK
15) FROM COMMUNISM TO CAPITALISM
16) INDUSTRY BOSS
17) A FATAL ADDICTION: WAR IN THE NAME OF GOD
18) DEFORESTATION: THE HUMAN COSTS
Love The Unbounded Spirit?
I pour all of my heart into my writings so that you can be inspired and learn from them. If what you read here helps you, please consider supporting my work with a donation - every little bit helps and comes enormously appreciated.
Did you like this post?
Every week I send out a newsletter (or two) with mind-expanding articles for readers. Subscribe to get them delivered right to your inbox for FREE! Your information is protected and I never spam.