Sometimes asking ourselves the right questions can do a lot to help us see life from a whole different perspective.
There are some questions that can be life-changing, if we raise them, contemplate on them, and try to answer them. This, however, can be achieved only if we ask those questions with full honesty.
Here are a few such questions to ponder:
- If you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
- If you had the opportunity to be different, what would you change about yourself?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would you prefer to live?
- If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?
- What would you do if you found the wallet of your next door neighbor who you hated?
- If you could have any car you wanted, which car would you choose? Would it be practical or flashy?
- If you could be famous (a household name), what would you like to be famous for?
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- If you could do any job, what would you like it to be?
- If you were asked to speak to a graduating class, what would you say?
- If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose?
- If you were given the opportunity to be born again, how would you change how you lived?
- If you were walking through the forest and you suddenly saw a tiger, what would you do?
- If you were told you had a terminal illness and had six months to live. What three things would be most important for you to do?
- If you could say a sentence which the whole world could hear, what would you say?
- If you were given a choice to live as long as you want, how long would you like to live?
- If you could only see three people for the rest of your life, who would they be?
Did You Like This Post?