Life’s short, so we’d better make the most of it before it’s too late.
I am saddened when I see people who reach to an old age and are filled with regrets about the choices they’ve made in the past. To spend a life which isn’t fulfilling, and then reach to a point where you have no more energy left to do anything about it, is one of the worst things that anyone can experience.
To assist you in your journey to living a meaningful and fulfilling life, I’d like to provide you here with a list of 15 helpful tips, which, if you put into practice, will keep you free from the regrets and worries that torture most people’s minds:
1. Take care of your body. Be sure to eat well, exercise, and have a good sleep.
2. Choose to live your own way, instead of living the way others expect you to.
3. Think for yourself. Question all beliefs that were imposed on you and never let others think for yourself.
4. Take responsibility for your life. Stop blaming people or situations, and realize that you have the power to shape your destiny with your thoughts and actions.
5. Learn from your everyday experiences. Every experience has something important to teach you, and the more you allow yourself to learn from your experiences, the more you will be able to grow.
6. Be focused on the present moment. Remember that only the here-and-now exists — the future and the past are just illusions.
7. Take risks. Be courageous enough to regularly challenge yourself; this way you’ll transcend your limitations and expand your consciousness.
8. Do what you love doing. Make sure not to waste your time in things that don’t bring you joy.
9. Be grateful to existence for what it has offered you. Maybe you don’t have everything you desire, but you have more than enough to be happy.
10. Share your love, knowledge, and presence. Share and you will receive more, withhold and you will lose even what you already possess.
11. Forgive others and yourself. The understanding that no person is perfect is liberating.
12. Be a participant in life rather than an observer. Squeeze the juice out of life.
13. Do not be afraid to fall, but always be brave to stand up and try once more.
14. Always offer a helping hand to those in need.
15. Embrace change. Life is a flux, so make sure you always keep on flowing with it.
Photo courtesy of Ibrahim Iujaz
Love The Unbounded Spirit? Consider supporting with a donation.
Did You Like This Post?