BY SOFO ARCHON
Here are some of my favorite quotes on minimalism:
1. “The simplest things are often the truest.” – Richard Bach
2. “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” – Albert Einstein
3. “The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.” – Socrates
4. “Great acts are made up of small deeds.” – Lao Tzu
5. “He who is contented is rich.” – Lao Tzu
6. “One can furnish a room very luxuriously by taking out furniture rather than putting it in.” – Francis Jourdain
7. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
8. “Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” – Lao Tzu
9. “Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupe
10. “Less is more.” – Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
11. “Simplicity is the essence of happiness.” – Cedric Bledsoe
12. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
13. “Our life is frittered away by detail… Simplify, simplify, simplify! … Simplicity of life and elevation of purpose.” – Henry David Thoreau
14. “The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.” – Hans Hofmann
15. “Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; love more, and all good things will be yours.” – Swedish proverb
Love The Unbounded Spirit?
I pour all of my heart into my writings so that you can be inspired and learn from them. If what you read here helps you, please consider supporting my work with a donation - every little bit helps and comes enormously appreciated.
Did you like this post?
Every week I send out a newsletter (or two) with mind-expanding articles for readers. Subscribe to get them delivered right to your inbox for FREE! Your information is protected and I never spam.