BY SOFO ARCHON
The German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche was one of the greatest minds that have ever walked on our planet. His philosophical insights transformed the world of philosophy and took it to the next level.
Here you will read for yourself some of Friedrich Nietzsche’s most powerful quotes that will open your mind and help you see things from a whole different perspective:
1. “We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.”
2. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
3. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”
4. “Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.”
5. “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
6. “You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”
7. “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
8. “Without music, life would be a mistake.”
9. “There are no facts, only interpretations.”
10. “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
11. “In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.”
12. Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth.
13. “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
14. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
15. “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.”
Love The Unbounded Spirit?
I pour all of my heart into my writings so that you can be inspired and learn from them. If what you read here helps you, please consider supporting my work with a donation - every little bit helps and comes enormously appreciated.
Did you like this post?
Every week I send out a newsletter (or two) with mind-expanding articles for readers. Subscribe to get them delivered right to your inbox for FREE! Your information is protected and I never spam.