BY SOFO ARCHON
Below is a collection of some of the most inspiring quotes about love that have ever been uttered by some of the greatest people that have walked on Earth. Absorb them and let them open your heart wide.
1. “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.” ― Osho
2. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.” ― Erich Fromm
3. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” ― Max Muller
4. “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
5. “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.”― Leo Buscaglia
6. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
7. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
8. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” — Leo Tolstoy
9. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
10. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” — Les Miserables
11. “If a thing loves, it is infinite.” — William Blake
12. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” — Bruce Lee
13. “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” — John Lennon
14. “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” — Theodor Reik
15. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
I pour all of my heart into my writings so that you can be inspired and learn from them. If what you read here helps you, please consider supporting my work with a donation - every little bit helps and comes enormously appreciated.
Did you like this post?
Every week I send out a newsletter (or two) with mind-expanding articles for readers. Subscribe to get them delivered right to your inbox for FREE! Your information is protected and I never spam.