BY SOFO ARCHON
In the consumption-driven world that live, we believe that the only way to enjoy life is by spending money on products and services. This, however, couldn’t be further from the truth! To prove that, below is a list of 13 simple and 100% free things that can bring you health, happiness, and freedom:
1. Friendship. You don’t need a lot of friends — just find a few good, real ones and share your life’s journey with them.
2. Love. The best state of consciousness you can experience is that of love, where you give unconditionally and pour all the goodness out of your soul. To love doesn’t necessarily mean to just love your partner. You can love any living being: Yourself, your friends, your family, the animals, or the trees!
3. Sex. The sexual act can be sacred, if practiced out of love. Sex is immensely beautiful and can bring pure joy to your life, without costing you a single penny!
4. Meditation. We are living in an age of distraction, being busy all the time, and as a result we experience a constant state of agitation and stress. To undo that, spend 30 minutes (or more, if you have the time) every day alone in silence, practicing a meditation technique that helps you find inner peace and clarity.
5. Exercise. Most people think that to exercise one needs to hit the gym. This, however, is just a myth — you don’t have to spend a dime for a good workout! Go for a walk, run, bike, swim, lift objects that you find around you, jump, walk upstairs, stretch or practice yoga!
6. Sleep. Nowadays we’re overly stimulated and hence we don’t give our body and mind time to rest. Be sure to sleep 7 to 8 hours per day to relax yourself and recharge your batteries.
7. Breath. We are breathing all the time, but most of us don’t pay any attention to our breath. Focusing your attention on your breath for just a few minutes every day will help you to let go of stress, and will remind you that you are pulsating with life.
8. Trees. They are magnificent and beautiful, so be sure to regularly spend some of your time around them. Hug them, sit under them, or climb them! Tree hugging is not just a hippy idea — studies have actually shown evidence of the positive impacts hugging a tree can have on our well-being.
9. The sun. That huge illuminated mass — the sun — is sending its rays each and every moment to our planet, thus allowing us to stay alive and enjoy the gift of life. Bask in its rays and be grateful for every sunrise.
10. The great outdoors. Whichever place on Earth you inhabit, it’s most likely that you are living close to some natural environment, even if that is a park in your city or just your backyard! Every day, spend as much time as you can outdoors, whether in the woods, on mountains, or by the sea, and you’ll feel your life completely transformed. Listen to the birds chirping, feel the breeze of the air, touch the water of the ocean — and let nature do its wonders to bring you joy and fulfillment.
11. Hugs. They can boost your happiness and reduce your stress levels,.so be sure to get your daily dose of hugs!
12. Smiles. They are free to share, but how many do you give every day? Because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be playful. Let go and enjoy yourself — and don’t forget to put on that big smile you used to wear as a child!
13. Information. Today, with the popularization of the internet, most people can have free access to an abundance of information. Seek knowledge by reading amazing books and empowering articles, watching educational and inspiring documentaries, or taking part in discussions with like-minded individuals.
Did You Like This Post?
Stay Connected: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter